Can We Fix It: Thanks for the Memories
Published on December 19, 2020
By Greg Brailsford
It’s only fair after dedicating an entire episode to complaining that Moira dedicates one to the opposite. In this week’s episode, her final week as a sitting state representative, she take a trip down memory lane and says the goodbyes she didn’t get to say in person. She talks about the reps who made her job bearable and learns that maybe the REAL legislative wins were the friends we made along the way ?. Yes it will be sappy, but throw on some Sarah McLaughlin and reminisce with her anyway.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Back to the Races: Morgan vs. Douglas IIIJune 24, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Heated District 62 (Pawtucket) forum highlights stark differences between candidates
- The RI Democratic Party is Falling
- Pawtucket moves to eliminate remaining green space in an environmental justice community
- Students4Change holds an excellent candidate forum in North Kingstown
- Candidates for Providence City Council Ward 3 address tough questions at ...