The Uprising: Streets and Highways
Published on February 15, 2021
By Uprise RI
Why costly highway expansion does not solve the traffic problem. How will government replace lost gas tax revenue when we all drive electric vehicles? How much land is wasted by parking spaces? Should we eliminate i-95 through Providence? Transportation planning affects so many aspects of our lives. Listen to our chat with Liza Burkin with the Providence Streets Coalition about the future of transportation in Rhode Island.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- One of Rhode Island’s worst landlords gets a Sunday wake up call
- Pawtucket continues plan to permanently shut down Morley Field
- Classical High School students walk out over transphobic teacher
- With ties to hate groups, #ParentsUnitedRI offers slate of conservative extremists for ...
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do