The Uprising: Streets and Highways
Published on February 15, 2021
By Uprise RI Staff
Why costly highway expansion does not solve the traffic problem. How will government replace lost gas tax revenue when we all drive electric vehicles? How much land is wasted by parking spaces? Should we eliminate i-95 through Providence? Transportation planning affects so many aspects of our lives. Listen to our chat with Liza Burkin with the Providence Streets Coalition about the future of transportation in Rhode Island.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- LGBTQ students decry anti-trans legislation at State House protest
- Families and community members rally outside Pawtucket Police for accountability and answers
- Providence City Council committee hears legislation to stop source of income discrimination ...
- Remembering Tatyana Shawnte Francis: A celebration
- The Curious Case of RI Historian Laureate Pat Conley