WE’RE LOOKING FOR 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN THE STEERING COMMITTEE
We’re looking to add 10 more people to the steering committee to fortify our numbers as we gear up for a big election year and replace some folks who will be leaving the steering committee this year.
Read more about the process and timeline here.
Steering committee members:
- Help determine the purpose and direction of Resist Hate Rhode Island (RHRI)
- Meet regularly (currently twice a month) and speak regularly by email, text and phone
- Plan fundraising efforts, put them into action and keep track of finances
- Communicate with the membership via email, Facebook, and blog, and survey the membership
- Communication with other organizations, and promoting those other organizations and their events
- Plan educational meetings, community engagements and political actions with RHRI members
- Run/participate in the Communications, Membership & Events and Administration committees
Let us know if you’re interested by February 28!