Can We Fix It: Year in Review
Published on January 1, 2021
By Moira Walsh
In this weeks episode Moira takes a look at the real winners of 2020. She examines people and policies that managed to succeed in a year that sucked for most of us. She also has a list of honorable mentions; people who failed so hard they kinda won. Join her for a look back at one real dumpster fire of a year.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott