The Final Episode
Published on December 2, 2022
By Moira Walsh
What’s kickin’ chickens? It’s been a wild ride these last two years but now it’s time to say our goodbyes. In this episode, Jen and I cover the disastrous general election business. We scold volunteers and voters alike (as is our salty way) and then we take a lovely stroll down memory lane to discuss our favorite moments from the Can We Fix It podcast. All salt and cynicism aside, it has been our pleasure to bring you the best and worst stories from the General Assembly. We are eternally grateful that you continued to tune in, episode after episode, to hear our takes on what’s going on in RI politics. Please continue to be good to each other, remember to be a good neighbor and please for the love of God VOTE. We hope you enjoy this final installment. We miss you already.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Wealth Tax in Rhode Island Could Raise Millions While Improving Fairness
- Monopolies: How Limited Competition Affects Everyday Life
- Privatizing School Nurses: SMART Clinics in Providence Public Schools
- The Unfairness of Fines: How They Worsen Wealth Gaps and Weaken Laws
- What does Rhode Island and Providence Plantations have to do with slavery? ...