Can We Fix It: We Don’t Need No Regulations
Published on January 22, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This episode is all about rules, rules, rules. Moira and Jenn go over the rules brought forth by the new Democratic leadership team at the State House, and they review Representative Kislak’s far more encompassing rules reform bills. Plus, a quick chat about Governor Dan and the high, high hopes they have for his administration.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One DemocratOctober 22, 2021
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Fox Point Manor tenants speak out against years of abuse
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Direct Action for Rights and Equality rallies against evictions and for housing
- Hiring committee member breaks silence on Michael Stephens as PVD Police Major
- The RI Redistricting Commission hearing that wasn’t