Can We Fix It: Political Casserole
Published on January 29, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, team can we fix it flew a little too close to the sun. We may have gotten a little too cocky about our tech skills, and were immediately humbled. So instead, we present you with today’s political casserole. There’s a little something in here for everyone. Moira and Jenn update you on the lieutenant Governor race and how Dan is about to screw the pooch already. We share a little insider info on previous sessions. And for the first time ever, Moira and Jenn disagree and go head to head regarding the most recent representative drama.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One DemocratOctober 22, 2021
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Fox Point Manor tenants speak out against years of abuse
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Direct Action for Rights and Equality rallies against evictions and for housing
- Hiring committee member breaks silence on Michael Stephens as PVD Police Major
- The RI Redistricting Commission hearing that wasn’t