Can We Fix It: Political Casserole
Published on January 29, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, team can we fix it flew a little too close to the sun. We may have gotten a little too cocky about our tech skills, and were immediately humbled. So instead, we present you with today’s political casserole. There’s a little something in here for everyone. Moira and Jenn update you on the lieutenant Governor race and how Dan is about to screw the pooch already. We share a little insider info on previous sessions. And for the first time ever, Moira and Jenn disagree and go head to head regarding the most recent representative drama.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Reversing course, Little Compton Town Council votes against flying the pride flag
- Rep Cassar: Bans on abortion coverage is not good economic policy, not ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...