Can We Fix It: Political Casserole
Published on January 29, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, team can we fix it flew a little too close to the sun. We may have gotten a little too cocky about our tech skills, and were immediately humbled. So instead, we present you with today’s political casserole. There’s a little something in here for everyone. Moira and Jenn update you on the lieutenant Governor race and how Dan is about to screw the pooch already. We share a little insider info on previous sessions. And for the first time ever, Moira and Jenn disagree and go head to head regarding the most recent representative drama.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- One of Rhode Island’s worst landlords gets a Sunday wake up call
- Pawtucket continues plan to permanently shut down Morley Field
- Classical High School students walk out over transphobic teacher
- Haitian-American elected officials implore Biden Administration to help save Haiti
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do