Can We Fix It: Kennedy Plaza
Published on February 12, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week Jenn and Moira are joined by community activist and all around bad-ass Dwayne Keys. They talk about the never-ending Kennedy Plaza problem, the upcoming mayoral race, and the Jim Crow history of Rhode Island politics. Join them and learn something new today!
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- PUC approves record electric rate increases
- Campaign donations may supply a clue as to why Providence seeks to ...
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do
- “These living conditions are deplorable”: Block Island worker calls for livable housing ...
- What does Rhode Island and Providence Plantations have to do with slavery? ...