Can We Fix It: Kennedy Plaza
Published on February 12, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week Jenn and Moira are joined by community activist and all around bad-ass Dwayne Keys. They talk about the never-ending Kennedy Plaza problem, the upcoming mayoral race, and the Jim Crow history of Rhode Island politics. Join them and learn something new today!
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...