Can We Fix It: Kennedy Plaza
Published on February 12, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week Jenn and Moira are joined by community activist and all around bad-ass Dwayne Keys. They talk about the never-ending Kennedy Plaza problem, the upcoming mayoral race, and the Jim Crow history of Rhode Island politics. Join them and learn something new today!
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Back to the Races: Morgan vs. Douglas IIIJune 24, 2022
Fuck Your Thoughts and PrayersMay 27, 2022
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade: Local Reactions
- “We are outraged, and we are horrified,” says RI Coalition for Reproductive ...
- 21 members of the House implored Speaker Shekarchi to bring the EACA ...
- Lawmakers celebrate free R-Line bus fare starting in September
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Gun Violence reacts to Supreme Court striking down ...