Can We Fix It: Your Garbage Lt. Governor Resumes
Published on February 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Can We Fix It dedicates this week’s entire episode to the TRASH resumes submitted by Rhode Island’s Lieutenant Governor applicants. They laughed, they cried…from laughing so hard. Moira and Jenn went through 163 pages of crazy so you wouldn’t have to, so strap in, drink up, and take pride in knowing your resume HAS to be better than these.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...