Can We Fix It: Your Garbage Lt. Governor Resumes
Published on February 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Can We Fix It dedicates this week’s entire episode to the TRASH resumes submitted by Rhode Island’s Lieutenant Governor applicants. They laughed, they cried…from laughing so hard. Moira and Jenn went through 163 pages of crazy so you wouldn’t have to, so strap in, drink up, and take pride in knowing your resume HAS to be better than these.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- PUC approves record electric rate increases
- Campaign donations may supply a clue as to why Providence seeks to ...
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do
- “These living conditions are deplorable”: Block Island worker calls for livable housing ...
- What does Rhode Island and Providence Plantations have to do with slavery? ...