Can We Fix It: The Jeff Levy Episode
Published on February 26, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Can We Fix It is joined by Rhode Island’s #1 trophy husband, Jeff Levy. Senator Gayle Goldin’s husband (who they’re told has his OWN lawyer job!) talks about what it’s like being married to a super-hero. They introduce you to an awesome activist tool that will let you know how your legislators vote, how accessible they are, and how often they skip session. AND they play dictator of Rhode Island. Spoiler: one of them is benevolent and one of them is DECIDEDLY not. Pour a drink, tune in, and watch Moira and Jenn try to get Jeff in trouble.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One DemocratOctober 22, 2021
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Fox Point Manor tenants speak out against years of abuse
- Direct Action for Rights and Equality rallies against evictions and for housing
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Hiring committee member breaks silence on Michael Stephens as PVD Police Major
- The RI Redistricting Commission hearing that wasn’t