Can We Fix It: Checking in on the Republicans
Published on March 12, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Those of you who are parents know that when toddlers are quiet, they are probably being incredibly destructive. Well, the Rhode Island Republicans are like our collective toddlers, and when things are quiet, they are probably being…well…weird. This week, Jen and Moira take a look at what the Republicans have been mad about, what they’ve been posting about, and arguably most importantly what they’ve been legislating. What RI Republicans lack in numbers and efficacy, they make up for in batshittery. Tune in, pour a drink, and never underestimate the power of unabashed crazy.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...