Can We Fix It: Can WEED Fix It?
Published on April 2, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Get your lighters and your Pearl Jam band tee shirts, we’re talking about the wonderful world of weed. Jen and Moira are joined by cannabis advocate and friend, Maggie Kain. They talk about their personal experiences, the upcoming weed legislation rolling around the house, and what they would do if we were the dictators of the devil’s lettuce. Tune in, don’t be a narc, and enjoy the ride.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott