Can We Fix It: Can WEED Fix It?
Published on April 2, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Get your lighters and your Pearl Jam band tee shirts, we’re talking about the wonderful world of weed. Jen and Moira are joined by cannabis advocate and friend, Maggie Kain. They talk about their personal experiences, the upcoming weed legislation rolling around the house, and what they would do if we were the dictators of the devil’s lettuce. Tune in, don’t be a narc, and enjoy the ride.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- The heat in Rhode Island’s largest unhoused warming center failed last night
- Pawtucket opens temporary warming shelter at 1139 Main Street
- Pawtucket’s only warming center closes days before severe winter freeze
- One of Rhode Island’s top ‘slumlords’ receives a Sunday morning wake up ...
- Remembering Allen Charette, who died alone and unhoused in Woonsocket