Can We Fix It: The Healthcare System
Published on April 9, 2021
By Moira Walsh
In what Moira describes as one of the darkest episodes in CWFI history, she and Jen are joined by Portsmouth Town Council members and healthcare advocates, Linda Ujifusa and Dr. J. Mark Ryan. They explain what we need to know about single payer healthcare and demonstrate how broken our current system is. Pour a STIFF drink cuz this is a little TOO real.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One DemocratOctober 22, 2021
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Fox Point Manor tenants speak out against years of abuse
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Direct Action for Rights and Equality rallies against evictions and for housing
- The RI Redistricting Commission hearing that wasn’t
- Hiring committee member breaks silence on Michael Stephens as PVD Police Major