Can We Fix It: Our Weirdest Laws
Published on May 21, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week’s episode is AMAZING. Jen and Moira sit down with Samuel Howard, Moira’s fellow graduate at Classical High School (GO PURPLE) and all around invested and politically engaged Rhode Islander. As always, we at CWFI try to show how easy and fun it is to get involved in RI local politics, and Samuel is yet another great example of where activism and entertainment overlap. We start with political vegetables and the hills the Democratic (and Republican) party still needs to climb, and the potential ways to get there. Then Sam introduces us to a bunch of weird and wonderful RI laws, and man, he does not disappoint. Tune in for a very informative and entertaining ride.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Reversing course, Little Compton Town Council votes against flying the pride flag
- Rep Cassar: Bans on abortion coverage is not good economic policy, not ...
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds