Can We Fix It: Our Weirdest Laws
Published on May 21, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week’s episode is AMAZING. Jen and Moira sit down with Samuel Howard, Moira’s fellow graduate at Classical High School (GO PURPLE) and all around invested and politically engaged Rhode Islander. As always, we at CWFI try to show how easy and fun it is to get involved in RI local politics, and Samuel is yet another great example of where activism and entertainment overlap. We start with political vegetables and the hills the Democratic (and Republican) party still needs to climb, and the potential ways to get there. Then Sam introduces us to a bunch of weird and wonderful RI laws, and man, he does not disappoint. Tune in for a very informative and entertaining ride.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- One of Rhode Island’s worst landlords gets a Sunday wake up call
- Pawtucket continues plan to permanently shut down Morley Field
- Classical High School students walk out over transphobic teacher
- With ties to hate groups, #ParentsUnitedRI offers slate of conservative extremists for ...
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do