Can We Fix It: I Don’t Wanna Die! I Just Wanna Ride My Bicycle.
Published on June 25, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Forget what you know about sharing the road. Jen and Moira are joined by Liza Burkin, bicycle activist, planner and organizer for PVD streets and all around bad-ass. She explains what our state can do to make transit safe and accessible for everyone, not just cars. Tune in and find out about the amazing new initiatives taking place in our state around equitable transit options for all.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence Mayoral