Can We Fix It: Welcome to the Kimono Club
Published on July 2, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, in honor of America and freedom, we took some artistic freedoms with this episode. This one is nothing but political dessert. We’ve got gossip, trash talk, rumors, conspiracy theories and tangents. You want it? We’ve got it. So long as “it” is the saltiest political commentary in town. Tune in and enjoy our freedom special.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott