Can We Fix It: Welcome to the Kimono Club
Published on July 2, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, in honor of America and freedom, we took some artistic freedoms with this episode. This one is nothing but political dessert. We’ve got gossip, trash talk, rumors, conspiracy theories and tangents. You want it? We’ve got it. So long as “it” is the saltiest political commentary in town. Tune in and enjoy our freedom special.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Black and (Matt) Brown FridayNovember 26, 2021
Can We Fix It: Queens of ControversyNovember 19, 2021
Can We Fix It: Invoice for Emotional LaborNovember 5, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Buy Nothing Coat Exchange is back!
- Diana Gray: Celebrate Native heroes in Providence
- Was a rally against the Woonsocket Mayor and City Council deliberately disrupted ...
- Here are all the bills passed by one chamber and killed by ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus