Can We Fix It: Nobody Puts Tanzi in a Corner
Published on July 23, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This episode gets a little personal. Rhode Island progressives (the red-headed step children of the Democratic party) aren’t doing so great without adult supervision. Moira and Jen give you all the context you need to understand this week’s political twitter beef. We also teach the boys how they can behave better…..take a lesson from the ladies. Tune in, grab a drink, and don’t be offended…it’s not (that) personal.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Reversing course, Little Compton Town Council votes against flying the pride flag
- Rep Cassar: Bans on abortion coverage is not good economic policy, not ...
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds