Can We Fix It: Nobody Puts Tanzi in a Corner
Published on July 23, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This episode gets a little personal. Rhode Island progressives (the red-headed step children of the Democratic party) aren’t doing so great without adult supervision. Moira and Jen give you all the context you need to understand this week’s political twitter beef. We also teach the boys how they can behave better…..take a lesson from the ladies. Tune in, grab a drink, and don’t be offended…it’s not (that) personal.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Can We Fix It: Policing in Providence: A Chat with Rep. Jose BatistaAugust 27, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott
- Rhode Island begins the process of redistricting
- Governor McKee’s Overdose Taskforce walks out over budget cuts