Can We Fix It: Where’s the Beef?
Published on August 15, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Don’t tell your doctor, but this episode is FULL of political dessert. Jen and Moira took a week off, and boy, did things pop off. Tune in to hear their thoughts on all the latest political beefs, including Jorge Elorza vs. Dan the forgettable man, Blake and Brandon: the rematch, and of course the whole world vs. Kate Coyne McCoy. Pour a drink, and don’t invite your vegetarian friends cuz this episode is nothing but beef. Are we mixing our food metaphors too much? Maybe. Do we care? Not at all.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Can We Fix It: Policing in Providence: A Chat with Rep. Jose BatistaAugust 27, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott
- Rhode Island begins the process of redistricting
- Governor McKee’s Overdose Taskforce walks out over budget cuts