Can We Fix It: Where’s the Beef?
Published on August 15, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Don’t tell your doctor, but this episode is FULL of political dessert. Jen and Moira took a week off, and boy, did things pop off. Tune in to hear their thoughts on all the latest political beefs, including Jorge Elorza vs. Dan the forgettable man, Blake and Brandon: the rematch, and of course the whole world vs. Kate Coyne McCoy. Pour a drink, and don’t invite your vegetarian friends cuz this episode is nothing but beef. Are we mixing our food metaphors too much? Maybe. Do we care? Not at all.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Dessert Served FirstJanuary 14, 2022
Can We Fix It: A. Black FriendJanuary 7, 2022
Can We Fix It: Fa La La La F*cked UpDecember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Why Coastal Resource reforms must focus on environmental racism
- MLK Day March for Education in North Kingstown takes on racial equity
- Michael Niemeyer: My Baby’s Healthcare Can’t Wait
- Travelers Beware: Flying Southwest Airlines Can Have Severe Consequences
- Lenny Cioe: A new facade on an old building