Holding Progressivism for Further Study
Published on October 1, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Progressivism is a word that gets thrown around a LOT these days. This week, we are joined by our delightful producer Greg Brailsford and all three of us try to explain what the word really means. As it turns out , there is a really easy metric to figure out if someone is really pro-progress: it’s called their voting record. Tune in and calm yourself as we try to explain that your “progressive” heroes doing leadership’s bidding are doing more harm to the movement than good.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Reversing course, Little Compton Town Council votes against flying the pride flag
- Rep Cassar: Bans on abortion coverage is not good economic policy, not ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds