Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further Study
Published on October 1, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Progressivism is a word that gets thrown around a LOT these days. This week, we are joined by our delightful producer Greg Brailsford and all three of us try to explain what the word really means. As it turns out , there is a really easy metric to figure out if someone is really pro-progress: it’s called their voting record. Tune in and calm yourself as we try to explain that your “progressive” heroes doing leadership’s bidding are doing more harm to the movement than good.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health