Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One Gubernator
Published on October 8, 2021
By Moira Walsh
There are a billion candidates but there can only be one GUBERNATOR. In this episode, we cover all the candidates for Governor: the good, the bad and the ugly. We agree on some candidates and HARD disagree on others but tune in to hear our spooky-accurate prediction on who ISN’T going to win.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Dessert Served FirstJanuary 14, 2022
Can We Fix It: A. Black FriendJanuary 7, 2022
Can We Fix It: Fa La La La F*cked UpDecember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Why Coastal Resource reforms must focus on environmental racism
- MLK Day March for Education in North Kingstown takes on racial equity
- Michael Niemeyer: My Baby’s Healthcare Can’t Wait
- Travelers Beware: Flying Southwest Airlines Can Have Severe Consequences
- DHS offices throughout the state have been closed for 22 months…