Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One Gubernator
Published on October 8, 2021
By Moira Walsh
There are a billion candidates but there can only be one GUBERNATOR. In this episode, we cover all the candidates for Governor: the good, the bad and the ugly. We agree on some candidates and HARD disagree on others but tune in to hear our spooky-accurate prediction on who ISN’T going to win.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health