Queens of Controversy
Published on November 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
They’re baaaaaaaaaack. And saltier than ever. This week Jen and Moira are reunited and it feels so good. They talk about their past criminal activity, their futures in politics, TOLLY, and the McKee/MgGee story that genuinely seems too weird to be true. Pour a drink, tune in, and welcome back your two favorite salty broads.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds
- More than a dozen national groups call for passage of the Equality ...
- Silence is Violence: A youth led protest for Black lives in Woonsocket