Queens of Controversy
Published on November 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
They’re baaaaaaaaaack. And saltier than ever. This week Jen and Moira are reunited and it feels so good. They talk about their past criminal activity, their futures in politics, TOLLY, and the McKee/MgGee story that genuinely seems too weird to be true. Pour a drink, tune in, and welcome back your two favorite salty broads.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- The heat in Rhode Island’s largest unhoused warming center failed last night
- Pawtucket opens temporary warming shelter at 1139 Main Street
- Pawtucket’s only warming center closes days before severe winter freeze
- Remembering Allen Charette, who died alone and unhoused in Woonsocket
- New report details dark side of RI’s criminalization of sex work