Queens of Controversy
Published on November 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
They’re baaaaaaaaaack. And saltier than ever. This week Jen and Moira are reunited and it feels so good. They talk about their past criminal activity, their futures in politics, TOLLY, and the McKee/MgGee story that genuinely seems too weird to be true. Pour a drink, tune in, and welcome back your two favorite salty broads.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- PUC approves record electric rate increases
- Campaign donations may supply a clue as to why Providence seeks to ...
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do
- “These living conditions are deplorable”: Block Island worker calls for livable housing ...
- Phil Eil: Rhode Island’s Dark History