Can We Fix It: Queens of Controversy
Published on November 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
They’re baaaaaaaaaack. And saltier than ever. This week Jen and Moira are reunited and it feels so good. They talk about their past criminal activity, their futures in politics, TOLLY, and the McKee/MgGee story that genuinely seems too weird to be true. Pour a drink, tune in, and welcome back your two favorite salty broads.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Healthy, Wealthy, and LIESDecember 3, 2021
Can We Fix It: Black and (Matt) Brown FridayNovember 26, 2021
Can We Fix It: Queens of ControversyNovember 19, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Photographer Alex Hornstein laments the wildlife lost to National Grid’s oil spillage
- Governor McKee’s tree lighting disrupted by protesters against homelessness
- Law students launch boycott of law firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- 46,000 Rhode Islanders lost jobless benefits this fall. Hiring didn’t budge
- Travelers Beware: Flying Southwest Airlines Can Have Severe Consequences