Black and (Matt) Brown Friday
Published on November 26, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week Jen and Moira talk about the new Governor’s poll numbers. They talk about what NOT to do with ARPA money and how specific you have to be with our state’s politicians. They introduce us to a depressing new game and Moira gets to do her very favorite thing: tell everyone she was right. Make a leftover turkey sandwich, tune in and find out who is definitely not going to be your next Governor.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
The RI Democratic Party is FallingAugust 19, 2022
Things Women Aren’t Allowed to Do With Their BodiesJuly 8, 2022
Most Popular Now
- One of Rhode Island’s worst landlords gets a Sunday wake up call
- Pawtucket continues plan to permanently shut down Morley Field
- Classical High School students walk out over transphobic teacher
- Haitian-American elected officials implore Biden Administration to help save Haiti
- RI Energy is increasing utility prices. Here’s what you can do