Black and (Matt) Brown Friday
Published on November 26, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week Jen and Moira talk about the new Governor’s poll numbers. They talk about what NOT to do with ARPA money and how specific you have to be with our state’s politicians. They introduce us to a depressing new game and Moira gets to do her very favorite thing: tell everyone she was right. Make a leftover turkey sandwich, tune in and find out who is definitely not going to be your next Governor.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Reversing course, Little Compton Town Council votes against flying the pride flag
- Rep Cassar: Bans on abortion coverage is not good economic policy, not ...
- Yes Rep Quattrocchi, the RI General Assembly can pass laws on the ...
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- Speaker Shekarchi and advocates call for investments in housing using APRA funds