Healthy, Wealthy, and LIES
Published on December 3, 2021
By Moira Walsh
In this week’s episode we talk about the elephant in the room: covid burnout. With many Americans still living without healthcare, and the medical community taking both a physical and emotional beating, the health of Rhode Islanders and Americans at large is on the minds of many. In this episode Jen and Moira talk about how dire things are getting and how poorly this portends for the future of our healthcare system and those who depend on it. This is a dark and depressing, but ultimately really necessary and overdue episode. Pour a stiff drink and try not to get too sad for this week’s episode of Can We Fix It.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Back to the Races: Morgan vs. Douglas IIIJune 24, 2022
Fuck Your Thoughts and PrayersMay 27, 2022
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Most Popular Now
- 1500+ people rally at Rhode Island State House against Supreme Court abortion ...
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade: Local Reactions
- “We are outraged, and we are horrified,” says RI Coalition for Reproductive ...
- 21 members of the House implored Speaker Shekarchi to bring the EACA ...
- Lawmakers celebrate free R-Line bus fare starting in September