Published on January 28, 2022
By Moira Walsh
This week Jen and Moira cover a wide range. Starting with women in the work-froce. With Dr. Alexander Scott resigning, it’s worth having a conversation about what women can be expected to tolerate in the American workforce and why they shouldn’t have to. They also cover Dan Dan the forgettable man, and his latest stupid blunder and check in on the houselessness crisis (hint: it’s not going great). Tune in, pour a drink, and find out what we’re pissed about this week.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Back to the Races, District 62April 29, 2022
Safe SitesApril 22, 2022
Are You Big Mad?April 1, 2022
Most Popular Now
- As taxes rise, Elorza Administration gives huge tax break to one of ...
- The Trauma-Informed School Act prioritizes the mental health of our students
- A car rally in memory of Jose Franco, who died in RIDOC ...
- Home Childcare Providers call on Governor McKee to settle fair contract
- More than a dozen national groups call for passage of the Equality ...