The Uprising: The Policing Episode, Featuring Senator Tiara Mack
Published on January 11, 2021
By Uprise RI Staff
After recent incidents in D.C, and Providence, Steve and Greg tackle policing in the ocean state. They discuss the special rights police receive from LEOBoR – that you do not, the inability of AG Neronha to charge police criminally, and riots by the Coup Klux Klan in DC. Plus, Senator Tiara Mack discusses the origins of these problems and steps to fix policing in Rhode Island.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Public pushes back against politically connected developer in East Providence
- Monopolies: How Limited Competition Affects Everyday Life
- RIDE is sitting on the 2019 RICAS scores
- Members of GA agree on equity in public transportation, but some lack ...
- New report details dark side of RI’s criminalization of sex work