The Uprising: The Policing Episode, Featuring Senator Tiara Mack
Published on January 11, 2021
By Uprise RI
After recent incidents in D.C, and Providence, Steve and Greg tackle policing in the ocean state. They discuss the special rights police receive from LEOBoR – that you do not, the inability of AG Neronha to charge police criminally, and riots by the Coup Klux Klan in DC. Plus, Senator Tiara Mack discusses the origins of these problems and steps to fix policing in Rhode Island.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
What’s kickin’ chickens? It’s been a wild ride these last two years but now it’s time to say our goodbyes. In this episode, Jen and I cover the disastrous general election business. We scold volunteers and...
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
Welcome back! We’ve been away for so long! It’s time to tell you all our favorite thing: we were right! About a bunch of different races. We were also very wrong about some others. Tune...
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
This week Moira and Jen make their predictions for the winners of some key RI races. They talk about who should win, who WILL win, and why. Tune in to see if you agree with...
Most Popular Now
- Yaimani Rivera to Mayor Smiley: Do better when engaging with South Providence
- Advocates push for a series of bills embracing peace and opposing war
- Urgent Call to Action: RI Senator Tiara Mack’s Rallying Cry for Housing ...
- Contentious Confirmation: Carol O’Donnell’s RI Commerce Corporation Nomination Ignites Debate
- Medical doctor brings alarming truths about trans youth to Smithfield School Committee