The Uprising: The Legalization of Cannabis in Rhode Island
Published on March 15, 2021
By Uprise RI
Join us as we discuss the ongoing process of legalizing marijuana in the ocean state, and the monumental positive effects this will have on the state budget, the justice system, policing, and more. We chat with Cherie Cruz and former Senate candidate for District 37, Maggie Kain from Yes We Cannabis RI on how current policy has harmed so many and the benefits that will come from legalization.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- BLM RI PAC to to hold Candlelight Vigil in Memory of Tyre ...
- Remembering Allen Charette, who died alone and unhoused in Woonsocket
- Improved ProvPort deal on its way to full City Council for approval
- This is not the time to rush forward with a costly unwanted ...
- “These living conditions are deplorable”: Block Island worker calls for livable housing ...