The Uprising: The Legalization of Cannabis in Rhode Island
Published on March 15, 2021
By Uprise RI
Join us as we discuss the ongoing process of legalizing marijuana in the ocean state, and the monumental positive effects this will have on the state budget, the justice system, policing, and more. We chat with Cherie Cruz and former Senate candidate for District 37, Maggie Kain from Yes We Cannabis RI on how current policy has harmed so many and the benefits that will come from legalization.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence Mayoral