The Uprising: COVID at the ACI, State Pause, LEOBoR Recommendations
Published on December 14, 2020
By Uprise RI
In our debut episode, we discuss the COVID-19 crisis happening at the ACI, the governor’s 3-week pause, Mayor Elorza’s pilot Basic Income program, Raimondo’s cabinet/judge nominations, Regunberg for Lt. Governor, and much more.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence Mayoral