Can We Fix It: The Final Curtain
Published on November 4, 2020
By Greg Brailsford
After a stressful election night, cozy up and enjoy a big serving of schadenfreude in this bonus Can we fix it video, where we say goodbye to the clown that ran this circus, Speaker of the House Tricky Nick Mattiello. This is the last episode where we can in good conscience make fun of him before it’s just us punching down at some old man from Cranston. So enjoy a look back at my favorite Mattiello memories, and help say goodbye to our long-time villain.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- BLM RI PAC to to hold Candlelight Vigil in Memory of Tyre ...
- Remembering Allen Charette, who died alone and unhoused in Woonsocket
- Improved ProvPort deal on its way to full City Council for approval
- Conflicting laws leave contested Chariho School Committee vacancy up to RI Supreme ...
- Planned Parenthood gathers elected officials to rally for Equality in Abortion Coverage ...