Can We Fix It: Why is Politics So Crusty?
Published on March 19, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week was busy…and tragic…and crusty as hell. Can We Fix It discusses Governor Dan’s newest fails, the old timey mentality of the state house and just how resistant our political system is to change. Tune in to hear Jen and Moira’s thoughts about the Pvd mist ring, the continuing lieutenant governor saga, and where we go from here.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott