Can We Fix It: Rounding Up Loose Ends
Published on April 16, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, Jen and Moira tie up some loose ends from older episodes. They check in on the Republicans, chat about the OFFICIAL LG pick, and we review what’s going on with the RI [Act On] Climate act. They give props to politicians who are doing their jobs and DRAG the ones that aren’t. Tune in, pour yourself a drink, and find out the endings to some of the cliffhangers of past Can We Fix Its.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...