Can We Fix It: Politicians Are People Too, Guys
Published on April 30, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Even typed, they recognize how sarcastic the title sounds coming from Can We Fix It. But this episode, Jenn and Moira get real. They do a lot of joking, but even they recognize the need for more civility in this world. This episode is all about growth. They talk about the curse of the State House, the propensity to treat our elected officials like crap, and the wholly predictable yet depressing consequences. Pour a stiff drink, guys, cuz this one is a little dark.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Back to the Races: Morgan vs. Douglas IIIJune 24, 2022
Fuck Your Thoughts and PrayersMay 27, 2022
Nothing But DessertMay 20, 2022
Most Popular Now
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade: Local Reactions
- 21 members of the House implored Speaker Shekarchi to bring the EACA ...
- Lawmakers celebrate free R-Line bus fare starting in September
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Gun Violence reacts to Supreme Court striking down ...
- Seven Stars owners voluntarily recognize new union