Can We Fix It: Politicians Are People Too, Guys
Published on April 30, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Even typed, they recognize how sarcastic the title sounds coming from Can We Fix It. But this episode, Jenn and Moira get real. They do a lot of joking, but even they recognize the need for more civility in this world. This episode is all about growth. They talk about the curse of the State House, the propensity to treat our elected officials like crap, and the wholly predictable yet depressing consequences. Pour a stiff drink, guys, cuz this one is a little dark.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: There Can Only be One GubernatorOctober 8, 2021
Can We Fix It: Holding Progressivism for Further StudyOctober 1, 2021
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races: LG LiteSeptember 24, 2021
Most Popular Now
- It ends with a dark money whimper: The failed recall effort in ...
- RI Democratic Party denies Democracy to the Rhode Island xxxxxxxxxx Women’s Caucus
- Kate Coyne-McCoy surprised RI Democratic Women’s Caucus released her letter
- 2021 Housing Fact Book looks at the relationship of housing and health
- PVD Zoning Board of Review rejects variance application of polluting asphalt company ...