Can We Fix It: Politicians Are People Too, Guys
Published on April 30, 2021
By Moira Walsh
Even typed, they recognize how sarcastic the title sounds coming from Can We Fix It. But this episode, Jenn and Moira get real. They do a lot of joking, but even they recognize the need for more civility in this world. This episode is all about growth. They talk about the curse of the State House, the propensity to treat our elected officials like crap, and the wholly predictable yet depressing consequences. Pour a stiff drink, guys, cuz this one is a little dark.
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
The Final EpisodeDecember 2, 2022
Primary Results: Salty EditionOctober 7, 2022
The BracketSeptember 2, 2022
Most Popular Now
- The heat in Rhode Island’s largest unhoused warming center failed last night
- Pawtucket’s only warming center closes days before severe winter freeze
- New report details dark side of RI’s criminalization of sex work
- Pawtucket opens temporary warming shelter at 1139 Main Street
- One of Rhode Island’s top ‘slumlords’ receives a Sunday morning wake up ...