Can We Fix It: Brutality: Policing the Police
Published on July 9, 2021
By Moira Walsh
This week, Jen and Moira discuss the tragedy of police brutality within our state. They break down the police budget, talk about training inadequacies, and explain why diverting police funds would go a long way to improving the city’s vibrancy and overall quality of life. Not every episode can be kimonos and cocktails. This one is a rare serious take, so make that drink stiff, tune in and learn about how we as citizens can demand better.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
More episodes of Can We Fix It...
Can We Fix It: Back to the Races Part 1: Providence MayoralSeptember 17, 2021
Can We Fix It: So Much Sh*t to Talk, So Little TimeSeptember 10, 2021
Can We Fix It: LEOBORSeptember 3, 2021
Most Popular Now
- Families march against police violence – “Stop beating our children!”
- Sayles St families report ongoing police harassment
- Providence destroys homeless encampment – and people’s lives
- Second Redistricting Commission meeting deals with racial data
- CVS funded anti-abortion Texas legislators – The Womxn Project calls for boycott